Basic Policy on Handling of Personal Information
SETOUCHI SEAPLANES, INC. (hereinafter, "the Company") undertakes to handle and protect personal information appropriately according to the policy set out below, recognizing the importance of personal information.
Compliance with Laws, Ordinances, etc.
The Company shall adhere to relevant laws, ordinances, and government guidelineson the handling of personal information.
Methods and Objectives for Acquiring Personal Information
The Company shall acquire personal information from customers through appropriate and fair means, and use it solely forthepurposes described below.
- To provide recreational flights, charter flights, and other air transportation services, andto performground handling services
- To provide, supply, and manage information on services, products, events, etc.
- To conduct surveys as well as research and development on services and products
- To respond to inquiries
- To prepare statistical data (data where individual customers are not identified)
- When acquiring personal information from customers for any other purpose, the purpose shall be disclosed in advance andthe information used solely within the limits of said purpose.
Management of Personal Information
- The Company shall establish a personal information management system to ensure the accuracy of personal information and prevent its loss, damage, falsification, unauthorizedaccess, and/or leakage.
- The Company shall promote education and familiarization among its directors and employees, and exercise necessary and appropriate supervision to safely manage personal information.
- The Company may outsource some or all of its operations to a third party and provide the contractor with personal information to the extent necessary. In such case, the Company shall supervise the contractor as necessary and appropriate to ensure the safety of personal information.
Providing Personal Information to Third Parties
The Company shall not disclose or provide personal information obtained from customers to third parties except in the following circumstances.
- When consent has been obtained from the customer
- When disclosure or provision of personal information is required by laws and ordinances
- When necessary for the preservation of life, person, and/orproperty where it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer concerned
- When required for cooperation with government organizations, regional entities, or their agents in carrying out tasks specified by laws and ordinances, and where obtaining the consent of the individual wouldhinder said cooperation
- When disclosing or providing statistical data that has been processed so that individual customers cannot be identified
The Company shall share customer personal information as follows.
- Purpose of shared use
For customer use of products and services provided by those party to shared information (including tours, hotels, etc.)
To facilitate customer use across the board of products and services provided by those party to shared information (including tours, hotels, etc.)
To provide information regarding products, services, events, etc. provided by those party to shared information
To conduct surveys, research and development into services and products provided by those party to shared information
To prepare statistical data (data where individual customers are not identified)
- Personal information to be shared
Customer's name, date of birth, gender, address, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail address, information on employment (company name, department, job title, address, telephone and fax numbers), air ticket, reservation/boarding information, etc.
- Scope of joint users
SETOUCHI HOLDINGS, INC., SETOUCHI LTK TRAVEL, INC.,TSUNEISHI LR Inc.
- Entity responsible for management of personal information
SETOUCHI SEAPLANES, INC.
Inquiries Concerning Personal Information
For inquiries regarding the Company's handling of personal information, please contact:1364-6 Urasaki-cho, Onomichi-shi, Hiroshima, 720-0551 JAPAN